Registration form for Afternoon and/or After School Art Classes
Sonia's Art Program dates align with the Queensland School Term dates. There are usually 9 art classes that make up the Art Program.
TERM 1 2023 ART PROGRAM REGISTRATION INFO:
How to register for Sonia's Art Program being offered in Southport or Mudgeeraba.
- Fully complete and submit this registration form, and
- Pay* the program fee of $360 (unless otherwise quoted)
- In full, or
- Provide a partial payment (minimum 50% of class fee, ie $180)- with balance due before the first class commences (unless otherwise specified/mutually agreed). The partial payment shows and serious intention to register for the Program. Successful registration will be confirmed by Sonia as soon as is possible.
Check out Frequently Asked Questions here.
If you have any questions, or wish to discuss your (or your child's) particular situation and/or art journey - please contact me here.
*Payment is made in response to an invoice that will be issued once the completed registration form is received. The registration is only valid once the payment is received AND registration is confirmed by Sonia Farrell. There are limited seats in Sonia's boutique-style classes and registrations are secured on a first come, first serve basis. (see further notes below)
- Please advise Sonia if you are experiencing any technical difficulties with completing and/or submitting this form. Screen dumps of the information in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org is an acceptable submission/application.
- If the class is full by the time the payment is received, the amount received will be refunded - LESS the banking/payment processing fee
- If registration is confirmed by Sonia, but afterwards cancelled by the parent/child BEFORE the classes begin, a partial refund will be issued - that is 20% of the class fee is non-refundable to cover admin and other costs. The balance of any amounts paid (ie any amount over 20% of the class fee will be refunded LESS any relevant bank charges.
- Payment of the class fee shows an intention to commit to all 9 classes. If for some reason attendance discontinues during the term, no refunds will be issued, unless otherwise mutually discussed and agreed
- Ad Hoc attendance at classes may be possible with prior arrangement and with a slightly higher fee to cover off admin/processing costs. Please chat to Sonia about your specific needs and ask for pricing.
If for some reason the child is not able to attend a specific class - with 5 or more days notice - a credit for that specific class can be carried across to next term, with less than 5 days notice no transfer of credit will be given. Non-attendance due to illness will also be carried across to the next term. Please contact me, Sonia Farrell on 0424 071 026, if you have any queries and/or concerns and as soon as you become aware the student may be late, or unable to attend the class (Please leave a message if your call goes to voicemail)